Creating value and
Public Sector Plc originated in the public sector and works exclusively with property and land assets through the establishment of LLPs with Councils and other public sector organisations.
We support our Partners in achieving their corporate objectives, providing strategic asset management to deliver development, regeneration and socio-economic benefits. Each Council partner has its own set of corporate ambitions and through the creation of a Public Sector Plc LLP, we can facilitate:
- Generating value uplift from public sector owned property assets
- Encouraging Partners to adopt an innovative approach to delivery
- Playing a role in delivering local authority housing targets acting as a catalyst for regeneration
- Enabling the sharing of risks with the private sector and addressing viability issues
- Increasing promoting of innovative new construction methods or new technologies
- Delivery of new residential, retail and commercial spaces, as well as the delivery of long-term regeneration
What we do
The Public Sector Plc Relational Partnering model is unique and offers our public sector partners the opportunity to realise additional value from their property assets through three capabilities; housing development, portfolio management and land promotion and regeneration.
We have established 20 partnerships with public sector bodies across the country, supporting each one to deliver their corporate plans and objectives. We are uniquely placed to offer property expertise, skills and investment to the public sector, enabling commercialisation and creating value through existing land and property assets.